En Primeur Bottling
As usual it is possible to order, pre-order or add wines to your wish-list in the actual bottle size required. This will make it easier for you to keep track of what you have ordered and avoid the need to revisit your portfolio at a later date in order to make adjustments. It will also avoid the need for us to raise further invoices at the end of the campaign for bottling charges.
If, for example, you would like a case of halves and a case of magnums of a wine, you can order one case of each of these sizes and the price shown will include the relevant bottling supplement (listed below). Your invoice will clearly state the sizes that you have ordered and your online portfolio will also reflect this.
To view available formats of any en primeur wine on our website, simply click on the wine name in the main en primeur price list (or in any of the appellation lists). You will then see our detailed tasting notes along with those of several well-known critics, and a breakdown of the formats available along with the price of each. From this list, any wine that has not been released yet can be added to your wish-list or pre-ordered, and any released wines that are still available can be ordered.
Please note that we will apply the following supplementary charges to the standard 12 x 75 cl case price to cover the cost of bottling into different formats:
- Half Bottles - £15.00 per case of 24 x 37.5 cl bottles
- Magnums - £15.00 per case of 6 x 150 cl bottles
- Magnums - £10.00 per case of 3 x 150 cl bottles
- Single Double Magnums - £35.00 per 300 cl double magnum
- Imperials - £45.00 per 600 cl Imperial
- Salmanazar - £125 per 900 cl Salmanazar
- Nebuchadnezzar - £150.00 per 1500 cl Nebuchadnezzar
- Melchior - £200.00 per 1800 cl Melchior
Please let us know if there is a particular size of a wine you are interested in buying that we are not showing as available.