- Musigny VV, Domaine Comte de Vogüé 2001 BT4,500 GBP/cs
- Palmer 2003 BT1,350 GBP/cs
- Palmer 2001 BT1,400 GBP/cs
- Palmer 2000 DM1,100 GBP/bt
- Lynch Bages 2010 NB2,200 GBP/bt
- Certan de May 2011 BT350 GBP/cs
- Providence 2011 BT360 GBP/cs
- Rudesheimer Bischofberg TBA, Schloss Groenesteyn 1989 BT2,400 GBP/cs
- Bellevue-Mondotte 2007 BT800 GBP/cs
- Le Pin 2005 MG19,500 GBP/cs
- Pétrus 2005 BT25,000 GBP/cs
- Bollinger La Cote aux Enfants Rouge 2012 BT485 GBP/cs
Over the past 35 years we have grown to become the world’s leading fine wine wholesaler. We have been able to give our customers – both trade and private alike – the best deals available, by working on a quick turnover, low profit business model. Whilst we specialise predominantly in the top wines of Bordeaux (of which we are one of Europe's biggest stockholders), we also offer an in depth selection of the finest wines from around the world.
The wine pages list our latest stocks of wine along with tasting notes and scores from various renowned wine writers. The vast majority of wines listed here belong to Farr Vintners and are physically available. All prices are in bond (exclusive of UK duty and VAT) and a minimum order of £500 applies unless otherwise stated.