Echézeaux, Domaine de la Romanée Conti 2009

RegionBurgundy
SubregionVosne-Romanee
ColourRed
TypeStill


See all vintages of this wine



See all wines by Domaine de la Romanée Conti

This wine has now sold out. To register your interest please contact us at sales@farrvintners.com and we will notify you when it is back in stock.


Tasting Notes

**Note: approximately 45+ year old vines from 2 different climats, 90% of which is in Les Poulaillères and the other 10% is in Clos St. Denis**
A ripe, elegant and densely fruited nose exudes notes of violets, sandalwood, anise and dried black berries that precede supple, rich and attractively voluminous flavors that retain a fine sense of underlying detail on the wonderfully intense, persistent and quite firm finish. This is an absolutely stunning wine and every bit as good as the genuinely remarkable 2005.

Score: 94Allen Meadows, Burghound.com (45), January 2012

Please note that these tasting notes/scores are not intended to be exhaustive and in some cases they may not be the most recently published figures. However, we always do our best to add latest scores and reviews when these come to our attention. We advise customers who wish to purchase wines based simply on critical reviews to carry out further research into the latest reports.