- CDP Cuvee Not For You, Domaine Pierre Usseglio 2016 MG2,700 GBP/cs
- Gevrey Chambertin VV, Domaine Serafin 2017 BT450 GBP/cs
- CDP Cuvee Not For You, Domaine Pierre Usseglio 2016 BT2,600 GBP/cs
- Gevrey Chambertin, Domaine Serafin 2017 BT330 GBP/cs
- Meursault Perrieres, Heitz-Lochardet 2017 BT870 GBP/cs
- Pommard Pézerolles, Heitz-Lochardet 2017 BT450 GBP/cs
- Pommard Clos des Poutures, Heitz-Lochardet 2017 BT390 GBP/cs
- Pommard Clos des Poutures, Heitz-Lochardet 2017 MG390 GBP/cs
- Gevrey Chambertin, Domaine Gilles Duroché 2018 BT330 GBP/cs
- Gevrey en Champs, Domaine Gilles Duroché 2018 BT420 GBP/cs
- Vega Sicilia Reserva Especial 2019 Release (06,07 & 09) M.V. MG3,200 GBP/cs
- Pintia, Bodegas Pintia 2015 BT350 GBP/cs
- Gevrey Chambertin VV, Domaine Fourrier 2015 BT850 GBP/cs
- Cheval Blanc 2005 SZ7,950 GBP/bt
- Léoville Barton 2005 SZ950 GBP/bt
- Léoville Poyferré 2005 IM650 GBP/bt
- Léoville Poyferré 2005 MG900 GBP/cs
- Léoville Poyferré 2005 DM320 GBP/bt
- Lynch Bages 2005 NB2,500 GBP/bt
- Wiltinger Braune Kupp Kabinett, Le Gallais, Egon Müller 2018 BT350 GBP/cs
- Wiltinger Braune Kupp Spatlese, Le Gallais, Egon Müller 2018 BT660 GBP/cs
- Cos d'Estournel 2009 BT2,175 GBP/cs
- Vieux Château Certan 2009 BT2,400 GBP/cs
- Beaune 1er Cru Celebration, Louis Jadot 2012 BT300 GBP/cs
- Solaia, Piero Antinori 2010 BT1,800 GBP/cs
Following recent UK Government advice, most of our London staff will be working from home with effect from Wednesday 18th March.
Deliveries to London are continuing as normal. Deliveries to the rest of the country will take up to 72 hours. Please note that this is subject to change at any time.
If you need to contact us please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond as soon as possible.
Our Hong Kong office continues to function normally.
Over the past 40 years we have grown to become the world’s leading fine wine wholesaler. We have been able to give our customers – both trade and private alike – the best deals available, by working on a quick turnover, low profit business model. Whilst we specialise predominantly in the top wines of Bordeaux (of which we are one of Europe's biggest stockholders), we also offer an in depth selection of the finest wines from around the world.
The wine pages list our latest stocks of wine along with tasting notes and scores from various renowned wine writers. The vast majority of wines listed here belong to Farr Vintners and are physically available. All prices are in bond (exclusive of UK duty and VAT) and a minimum order of £500 applies unless otherwise stated.