- Taittinger Comtes de Champagne Blanc de Blancs 2006 ME1,295 GBP/bt
- Chianti Classico Vigna del Sorbo Gran Selezione, Fontodi 2016 BT650 GBP/cs
- Pichon Baron 2016 DM540 GBP/bt
- Barolo, Bartolo Mascarello 2010 BT4,500 GBP/cs
- Bâtard Montrachet, Domaine Leflaive 2010 BT4,020 GBP/cs
- Chevalier Montrachet, Domaine Leflaive 2010 BT6,600 GBP/cs
- Bâtard Montrachet, Domaine Leflaive 2009 BT4,440 GBP/cs
- Cote Rotie La Landonne, Etienne Guigal 2009 BT4,025 GBP/cs
- Corton Charlemagne, Domaine Bonneau du Martray 2009 BT1,500 GBP/cs
- Valbuena 5°, Vega Sicilia 2015 BT900 GBP/cs
- Taittinger Comtes de Champagne Blanc de Blancs 2006 MG1,100 GBP/cs
- La Mission Haut Brion 2015 BT3,100 GBP/cs
- Sociando Mallet 2008 BT360 GBP/cs
- Sperss, Gaja 2006 BT2,000 GBP/cs
- Laforge 2009 BT540 GBP/cs
- Palmer 2008 BT1,850 GBP/cs
- Palmer 1989 BT4,200 GBP/cs
- Branaire Ducru 2009 BT650 GBP/cs
- Brane Cantenac 2009 BT780 GBP/cs
- CDP Clos des Papes, Domaine Paul Avril 2001 BT690 GBP/cs
- L'Evangile 2000 BT2,600 GBP/cs
- Louis Roederer 1990 BT1,500 GBP/cs
- Perrier Jouët Belle Epoque, Perrier Jouet 1990 BT2,100 GBP/cs
- Krug Clos du Mesnil 1989 BT13,200 GBP/cs
- Moët Brut Imperial, Moët & Chandon 1986 BT1,500 GBP/cs
Following recent UK Government advice, most of our London staff will be working from home with effect from Wednesday 18th March.
Deliveries to London are continuing as normal. Deliveries to the rest of the country will take up to 72 hours. Please note that this is subject to change at any time.
If you need to contact us please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond as soon as possible.
Our Hong Kong office continues to function normally.
Over the past 40 years we have grown to become the world’s leading fine wine wholesaler. We have been able to give our customers – both trade and private alike – the best deals available, by working on a quick turnover, low profit business model. Whilst we specialise predominantly in the top wines of Bordeaux (of which we are one of Europe's biggest stockholders), we also offer an in depth selection of the finest wines from around the world.
The wine pages list our latest stocks of wine along with tasting notes and scores from various renowned wine writers. The vast majority of wines listed here belong to Farr Vintners and are physically available. All prices are in bond (exclusive of UK duty and VAT) and a minimum order of £500 applies unless otherwise stated.