- Brunello di Montalcino, Castello Romitorio 2016 DM2,079 HKD/bt
- Brunello Filo de Seta, Castello Romitorio 2016 DM3,360 HKD/bt
- Brunello Filo de Seta, Castello Romitorio 2016 JR5,670 HKD/bt
- Barbera d'Alba Francia, Giacomo Conterno 2018 BT4,568 HKD/cs of 12
- Grand Mayne 2005 BT5,250 HKD/cs of 12
- Valpolicella Classico, Azienda Agricola Quintarelli Giuseppe 2013 BT6,930 HKD/cs of 12
- Cos d'Estournel 2016 BA34,650 HKD/bt
- Meyney 2017 BT2,394 HKD/cs of 12
- Brunello di Montalcino, Poggio Di Sotto 2016 BT16,275 HKD/cs of 12
- Alzero, Azienda Agricola Quintarelli Giuseppe 2008 BT29,400 HKD/cs of 12
- Rosso del Bepi, Azienda Agricola Quintarelli Giuseppe 2010 BT11,340 HKD/cs of 12
- Les Forts de Latour 2011 HV18,900 HKD/cs of 24
- Les Forts de Latour 2010 HV23,625 HKD/cs of 24
- Dom Perignon 2002 BT18,060 HKD/cs of 12
- Richebourg, Domaine Hudelot-Noellat 2010 BT85,575 HKD/cs of 12
- Carmes de Rieussec 2017 HV1,260 HKD/cs of 24
- Carmes de Rieussec 2017 BT1,155 HKD/cs of 12
- Aulerde Großes Gewächs, Weingut Wittmann 2019 BT4,410 HKD/cs of 12
- Kirchspiel Grosses Gewächs, Weingut Wittmann 2019 BT5,355 HKD/cs of 12
- Cos d'Estournel 2016 DM8,243 HKD/bt
- Barolo Le Vigne, Azienda Agricola Luciano Sandrone 2016 BT20,475 HKD/cs of 12
- Krug 1996 MG53,550 HKD/cs of 6
- Krug 2000 MG34,650 HKD/cs of 6
- Cristal, Louis Roederer 1996 BT45,150 HKD/cs of 12
- Krug 2002 BT28,350 HKD/cs of 12
Following the latest UK Government advice, most of our London staff continue to work from home. If you need to contact us please email email@example.com.
Deliveries are continuing as normal although those outside London may take up to 72 hours. Please pay online or by bank transfer to avoid delays in clearing cheques while the current restrictions apply.
Our Hong Kong office and local deliveries are operating as normal.
Over the past 40 years we have grown to become the world’s leading fine wine wholesaler. We have been able to give our customers – both trade and private alike – the best deals available, by working on a quick turnover, low profit business model. Whilst we specialise predominantly in the top wines of Bordeaux (of which we are one of Europe's biggest stockholders), we also offer an in depth selection of the finest wines from around the world.
The wine pages list our latest stocks of wine along with tasting notes and scores from various renowned wine writers. The vast majority of wines listed here belong to Farr Vintners and are physically available. All prices are in bond (exclusive of UK duty and VAT) and a minimum order of £500 applies unless otherwise stated.