- Gevrey Chambertin VV, Domaine Fourrier 2015 BT8,330 HKD/cs
- Cheval Blanc 2005 SZ77,910 HKD/bt
- Léoville Barton 2005 SZ9,310 HKD/bt
- Léoville Poyferré 2005 IM6,370 HKD/bt
- Léoville Poyferré 2005 MG8,820 HKD/cs
- Léoville Poyferré 2005 DM3,136 HKD/bt
- Lynch Bages 2005 NB24,500 HKD/bt
- Wiltinger Braune Kupp Kabinett, Le Gallais, Egon Müller 2018 BT3,430 HKD/cs
- Wiltinger Braune Kupp Spatlese, Le Gallais, Egon Müller 2018 BT6,468 HKD/cs
- Cos d'Estournel 2009 BT21,315 HKD/cs
- Phélan Ségur 2009 BT3,626 HKD/cs
- Vieux Château Certan 2009 BT23,520 HKD/cs
- Beaune 1er Cru Celebration, Louis Jadot 2012 BT2,940 HKD/cs
- Solaia, Piero Antinori 2010 BT17,640 HKD/cs
- Malescot Saint Exupéry 2005 MG9,310 HKD/cs
- Tignanello, Piero Antinori 2013 DM2,842 HKD/bt
- La Conseillante 2005 DM7,350 HKD/bt
- La Chenade 2016 MG1,470 HKD/cs
- Malescot Saint Exupéry 2016 BT4,410 HKD/cs
- Malescot Saint Exupéry 2016 MG4,508 HKD/cs
- Dom Perignon Jeff Koons 2004 BT14,700 HKD/cs
- CDP Vieux Télégraphe, Domaine Daniel Brunier 2016 BT4,410 HKD/cs
- Dom Perignon 2009 BT12,250 HKD/cs
- Clos Apalta, Casa Lapostolle 2014 BT8,232 HKD/cs
- Galatrona, Petrolo 2015 DM2,058 HKD/bt
Following recent UK Government advice, most of our London staff will be working from home with effect from Wednesday 18th March.
Deliveries to London are continuing as normal. Deliveries to the rest of the country will take up to 72 hours. Please note that this is subject to change at any time.
If you need to contact us please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond as soon as possible.
Our Hong Kong office continues to function normally.
Over the past 40 years we have grown to become the world’s leading fine wine wholesaler. We have been able to give our customers – both trade and private alike – the best deals available, by working on a quick turnover, low profit business model. Whilst we specialise predominantly in the top wines of Bordeaux (of which we are one of Europe's biggest stockholders), we also offer an in depth selection of the finest wines from around the world.
The wine pages list our latest stocks of wine along with tasting notes and scores from various renowned wine writers. The vast majority of wines listed here belong to Farr Vintners and are physically available. All prices are in bond (exclusive of UK duty and VAT) and a minimum order of £500 applies unless otherwise stated.