- Gevrey Chambertin VV, Domaine Fourrier 2015 BT1,071 USD/cs
- Cheval Blanc 2005 SZ10,017 USD/bt
- Léoville Barton 2005 SZ1,197 USD/bt
- Léoville Poyferré 2005 IM819 USD/bt
- Léoville Poyferré 2005 MG1,134 USD/cs
- Léoville Poyferré 2005 DM403 USD/bt
- Lynch Bages 2005 NB3,150 USD/bt
- Wiltinger Braune Kupp Kabinett, Le Gallais, Egon Müller 2018 BT441 USD/cs
- Wiltinger Braune Kupp Spatlese, Le Gallais, Egon Müller 2018 BT832 USD/cs
- Cos d'Estournel 2009 BT2,741 USD/cs
- Phélan Ségur 2009 BT466 USD/cs
- Vieux Château Certan 2009 BT3,024 USD/cs
- Beaune 1er Cru Celebration, Louis Jadot 2012 BT378 USD/cs
- Solaia, Piero Antinori 2010 BT2,268 USD/cs
- Malescot Saint Exupéry 2005 MG1,197 USD/cs
- Tignanello, Piero Antinori 2013 DM365 USD/bt
- La Conseillante 2005 DM945 USD/bt
- La Chenade 2016 MG189 USD/cs
- Malescot Saint Exupéry 2016 BT567 USD/cs
- Malescot Saint Exupéry 2016 MG580 USD/cs
- Dom Perignon Jeff Koons 2004 BT1,890 USD/cs
- CDP Vieux Télégraphe, Domaine Daniel Brunier 2016 BT567 USD/cs
- Dom Perignon 2009 BT1,575 USD/cs
- Clos Apalta, Casa Lapostolle 2014 BT1,058 USD/cs
- Galatrona, Petrolo 2015 DM265 USD/bt
Following recent UK Government advice, most of our London staff will be working from home with effect from Wednesday 18th March.
Deliveries to London are continuing as normal. Deliveries to the rest of the country will take up to 72 hours. Please note that this is subject to change at any time.
If you need to contact us please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond as soon as possible.
Our Hong Kong office continues to function normally.
Over the past 40 years we have grown to become the world’s leading fine wine wholesaler. We have been able to give our customers – both trade and private alike – the best deals available, by working on a quick turnover, low profit business model. Whilst we specialise predominantly in the top wines of Bordeaux (of which we are one of Europe's biggest stockholders), we also offer an in depth selection of the finest wines from around the world.
The wine pages list our latest stocks of wine along with tasting notes and scores from various renowned wine writers. The vast majority of wines listed here belong to Farr Vintners and are physically available. All prices are in bond (exclusive of UK duty and VAT) and a minimum order of £500 applies unless otherwise stated.