- Maranges La Fussière, Bachelet, Vincent 2015 BT317 USD/cs
- Pinot Noir, Kusuda 2016 BT991 USD/cs
- Pinot Noir Gippsland, Downie, William 2016 BT495 USD/cs
- Selosse Millesime 1999 BT7,620 USD/cs
- Selosse Millesime 2002 BT8,763 USD/cs
- Vosne Les Suchots, Domaine Arnoux-Lachaux 2001 MG3,048 USD/cs
- Bollinger La Grande Année 2008 JB826 USD/bt
- Hanyu 1990 2nd Queen of Hearts #9102 1990 70/122,860 USD/bt
- Hanyu 1985 Queen of Diamonds #9109 1985 70/126,670 USD/bt
- Barbaresco Maria Adelaide, Bruno Rocca 2004 BT1,524 USD/cs
- Barolo Villero, Brovia 2015 BT1,048 USD/cs
- Grands Echézeaux, Domaine Georges Noellat 2011 MG3,899 USD/cs
- Barolo Riserva Bricco Boschis San Giuseppe, Cavallotto 2009 BT1,397 USD/cs
- Trotanoy 2010 BT2,477 USD/cs
- Y d'Yquem (Ygrec) 1978 BT2,743 USD/cs
Following the latest UK Government advice, most of our London staff continue to work from home. If you need to contact us please email email@example.com.
Deliveries are continuing as normal although those outside London may take up to 72 hours. Please pay online or by bank transfer to avoid delays in clearing cheques while the current restrictions apply.
Over the past 40 years we have grown to become the world’s leading fine wine wholesaler. We have been able to give our customers – both trade and private alike – the best deals available, by working on a quick turnover, low profit business model. Whilst we specialise predominantly in the top wines of Bordeaux (of which we are one of Europe's biggest stockholders), we also offer an in depth selection of the finest wines from around the world.
The wine pages list our latest stocks of wine along with tasting notes and scores from various renowned wine writers. The vast majority of wines listed here belong to Farr Vintners and are physically available. All prices are in bond (exclusive of UK duty and VAT) and a minimum order of £500 applies unless otherwise stated.