- Brunello di Montalcino, Castello Romitorio 2016 DM267 USD/bt
- Brunello Filo de Seta, Castello Romitorio 2016 DM432 USD/bt
- Brunello Filo de Seta, Castello Romitorio 2016 JR729 USD/bt
- Barbera d'Alba Francia, Giacomo Conterno 2018 BT587 USD/cs of 12
- Grand Mayne 2005 BT675 USD/cs of 12
- Valpolicella Classico, Azienda Agricola Quintarelli Giuseppe 2013 BT891 USD/cs of 12
- Cos d'Estournel 2016 BA4,455 USD/bt
- Meyney 2017 BT308 USD/cs of 12
- Brunello di Montalcino, Poggio Di Sotto 2016 BT2,093 USD/cs of 12
- Alzero, Azienda Agricola Quintarelli Giuseppe 2008 BT3,780 USD/cs of 12
- Rosso del Bepi, Azienda Agricola Quintarelli Giuseppe 2010 BT1,458 USD/cs of 12
- Les Forts de Latour 2011 HV2,430 USD/cs of 24
- Les Forts de Latour 2010 HV3,038 USD/cs of 24
- Dom Perignon 2002 BT2,322 USD/cs of 12
- Richebourg, Domaine Hudelot-Noellat 2010 BT11,002 USD/cs of 12
- Carmes de Rieussec 2017 HV162 USD/cs of 24
- Carmes de Rieussec 2017 BT148 USD/cs of 12
- Aulerde Großes Gewächs, Weingut Wittmann 2019 BT567 USD/cs of 12
- Kirchspiel Grosses Gewächs, Weingut Wittmann 2019 BT689 USD/cs of 12
- Cos d'Estournel 2016 DM1,060 USD/bt
- Barolo Le Vigne, Azienda Agricola Luciano Sandrone 2016 BT2,633 USD/cs of 12
- Krug 1996 MG6,885 USD/cs of 6
- Krug 2000 MG4,455 USD/cs of 6
- Cristal, Louis Roederer 1996 BT5,805 USD/cs of 12
- Krug 2002 BT3,645 USD/cs of 12
Following the latest UK Government advice, most of our London staff continue to work from home. If you need to contact us please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deliveries are continuing as normal although those outside London may take up to 72 hours. Please pay online or by bank transfer to avoid delays in clearing cheques while the current restrictions apply.
Our Hong Kong office and local deliveries are operating as normal.
Over the past 40 years we have grown to become the world’s leading fine wine wholesaler. We have been able to give our customers – both trade and private alike – the best deals available, by working on a quick turnover, low profit business model. Whilst we specialise predominantly in the top wines of Bordeaux (of which we are one of Europe's biggest stockholders), we also offer an in depth selection of the finest wines from around the world.
The wine pages list our latest stocks of wine along with tasting notes and scores from various renowned wine writers. The vast majority of wines listed here belong to Farr Vintners and are physically available. All prices are in bond (exclusive of UK duty and VAT) and a minimum order of £500 applies unless otherwise stated.