- Brunello di Montalcino, Castello Romitorio 2016 DM198 GBP/bt
- Brunello Filo de Seta, Castello Romitorio 2016 DM320 GBP/bt
- Brunello Filo de Seta, Castello Romitorio 2016 JR540 GBP/bt
- Barbera d'Alba Francia, Giacomo Conterno 2018 BT435 GBP/cs of 12
- Grand Mayne 2005 BT500 GBP/cs of 12
- Valpolicella Classico, Azienda Agricola Quintarelli Giuseppe 2013 BT660 GBP/cs of 12
- Cos d'Estournel 2016 BA3,300 GBP/bt
- Meyney 2017 BT228 GBP/cs of 12
- Brunello di Montalcino, Poggio Di Sotto 2016 BT1,550 GBP/cs of 12
- Alzero, Azienda Agricola Quintarelli Giuseppe 2008 BT2,800 GBP/cs of 12
- Rosso del Bepi, Azienda Agricola Quintarelli Giuseppe 2010 BT1,080 GBP/cs of 12
- Les Forts de Latour 2011 HV1,800 GBP/cs of 24
- Les Forts de Latour 2010 HV2,250 GBP/cs of 24
- Dom Perignon 2002 BT1,720 GBP/cs of 12
- Richebourg, Domaine Hudelot-Noellat 2010 BT8,150 GBP/cs of 12
- Carmes de Rieussec 2017 HV120 GBP/cs of 24
- Carmes de Rieussec 2017 BT110 GBP/cs of 12
- Aulerde Großes Gewächs, Weingut Wittmann 2019 BT420 GBP/cs of 12
- Kirchspiel Grosses Gewächs, Weingut Wittmann 2019 BT510 GBP/cs of 12
- Cos d'Estournel 2016 DM785 GBP/bt
- Barolo Le Vigne, Azienda Agricola Luciano Sandrone 2016 BT1,950 GBP/cs of 12
- Krug 1996 MG5,100 GBP/cs of 6
- Krug 2000 MG3,300 GBP/cs of 6
- Cristal, Louis Roederer 1996 BT4,300 GBP/cs of 12
- Krug 2002 BT2,700 GBP/cs of 12
Following the latest UK Government advice, most of our London staff continue to work from home. If you need to contact us please email email@example.com.
Deliveries are continuing as normal although those outside London may take up to 72 hours. Please pay online or by bank transfer to avoid delays in clearing cheques while the current restrictions apply.
Our Hong Kong office and local deliveries are operating as normal.
Over the past 40 years we have grown to become the world’s leading fine wine wholesaler. We have been able to give our customers – both trade and private alike – the best deals available, by working on a quick turnover, low profit business model. Whilst we specialise predominantly in the top wines of Bordeaux (of which we are one of Europe's biggest stockholders), we also offer an in depth selection of the finest wines from around the world.
The wine pages list our latest stocks of wine along with tasting notes and scores from various renowned wine writers. The vast majority of wines listed here belong to Farr Vintners and are physically available. All prices are in bond (exclusive of UK duty and VAT) and a minimum order of £500 applies unless otherwise stated.