- Gevrey Chambertin VV, Domaine Fourrier 2015 BT1,037 CHF/cs
- Cheval Blanc 2005 SZ9,699 CHF/bt
- Léoville Barton 2005 SZ1,159 CHF/bt
- Léoville Poyferré 2005 IM793 CHF/bt
- Léoville Poyferré 2005 MG1,098 CHF/cs
- Léoville Poyferré 2005 DM390 CHF/bt
- Lynch Bages 2005 NB3,050 CHF/bt
- Wiltinger Braune Kupp Kabinett, Le Gallais, Egon Müller 2018 BT427 CHF/cs
- Wiltinger Braune Kupp Spatlese, Le Gallais, Egon Müller 2018 BT805 CHF/cs
- Cos d'Estournel 2009 BT2,654 CHF/cs
- Phélan Ségur 2009 BT451 CHF/cs
- Vieux Château Certan 2009 BT2,928 CHF/cs
- Beaune 1er Cru Celebration, Louis Jadot 2012 BT366 CHF/cs
- Solaia, Piero Antinori 2010 BT2,196 CHF/cs
- Malescot Saint Exupéry 2005 MG1,159 CHF/cs
- Tignanello, Piero Antinori 2013 DM354 CHF/bt
- La Conseillante 2005 DM915 CHF/bt
- La Chenade 2016 MG183 CHF/cs
- Malescot Saint Exupéry 2016 BT549 CHF/cs
- Malescot Saint Exupéry 2016 MG561 CHF/cs
- Dom Perignon Jeff Koons 2004 BT1,830 CHF/cs
- CDP Vieux Télégraphe, Domaine Daniel Brunier 2016 BT549 CHF/cs
- Dom Perignon 2009 BT1,525 CHF/cs
- Clos Apalta, Casa Lapostolle 2014 BT1,025 CHF/cs
- Galatrona, Petrolo 2015 DM256 CHF/bt
Following recent UK Government advice, most of our London staff will be working from home with effect from Wednesday 18th March.
Deliveries to London are continuing as normal. Deliveries to the rest of the country will take up to 72 hours. Please note that this is subject to change at any time.
If you need to contact us please email email@example.com and we will respond as soon as possible.
Our Hong Kong office continues to function normally.
Over the past 40 years we have grown to become the world’s leading fine wine wholesaler. We have been able to give our customers – both trade and private alike – the best deals available, by working on a quick turnover, low profit business model. Whilst we specialise predominantly in the top wines of Bordeaux (of which we are one of Europe's biggest stockholders), we also offer an in depth selection of the finest wines from around the world.
The wine pages list our latest stocks of wine along with tasting notes and scores from various renowned wine writers. The vast majority of wines listed here belong to Farr Vintners and are physically available. All prices are in bond (exclusive of UK duty and VAT) and a minimum order of £500 applies unless otherwise stated.