- Brunello di Montalcino, Castello Romitorio 2016 DM240 CHF/bt
- Brunello Filo de Seta, Castello Romitorio 2016 DM387 CHF/bt
- Brunello Filo de Seta, Castello Romitorio 2016 JR653 CHF/bt
- Barbera d'Alba Francia, Giacomo Conterno 2018 BT526 CHF/cs of 12
- Grand Mayne 2005 BT605 CHF/cs of 12
- Valpolicella Classico, Azienda Agricola Quintarelli Giuseppe 2013 BT799 CHF/cs of 12
- Cos d'Estournel 2016 BA3,993 CHF/bt
- Meyney 2017 BT276 CHF/cs of 12
- Brunello di Montalcino, Poggio Di Sotto 2016 BT1,876 CHF/cs of 12
- Alzero, Azienda Agricola Quintarelli Giuseppe 2008 BT3,388 CHF/cs of 12
- Rosso del Bepi, Azienda Agricola Quintarelli Giuseppe 2010 BT1,307 CHF/cs of 12
- Les Forts de Latour 2011 HV2,178 CHF/cs of 24
- Les Forts de Latour 2010 HV2,723 CHF/cs of 24
- Dom Perignon 2002 BT2,081 CHF/cs of 12
- Richebourg, Domaine Hudelot-Noellat 2010 BT9,861 CHF/cs of 12
- Carmes de Rieussec 2017 HV145 CHF/cs of 24
- Carmes de Rieussec 2017 BT133 CHF/cs of 12
- Aulerde Großes Gewächs, Weingut Wittmann 2019 BT508 CHF/cs of 12
- Kirchspiel Grosses Gewächs, Weingut Wittmann 2019 BT617 CHF/cs of 12
- Cos d'Estournel 2016 DM950 CHF/bt
- Barolo Le Vigne, Azienda Agricola Luciano Sandrone 2016 BT2,360 CHF/cs of 12
- Krug 1996 MG6,171 CHF/cs of 6
- Krug 2000 MG3,993 CHF/cs of 6
- Cristal, Louis Roederer 1996 BT5,203 CHF/cs of 12
- Krug 2002 BT3,267 CHF/cs of 12
Following the latest UK Government advice, most of our London staff continue to work from home. If you need to contact us please email email@example.com.
Deliveries are continuing as normal although those outside London may take up to 72 hours. Please pay online or by bank transfer to avoid delays in clearing cheques while the current restrictions apply.
Our Hong Kong office and local deliveries are operating as normal.
Over the past 40 years we have grown to become the world’s leading fine wine wholesaler. We have been able to give our customers – both trade and private alike – the best deals available, by working on a quick turnover, low profit business model. Whilst we specialise predominantly in the top wines of Bordeaux (of which we are one of Europe's biggest stockholders), we also offer an in depth selection of the finest wines from around the world.
The wine pages list our latest stocks of wine along with tasting notes and scores from various renowned wine writers. The vast majority of wines listed here belong to Farr Vintners and are physically available. All prices are in bond (exclusive of UK duty and VAT) and a minimum order of £500 applies unless otherwise stated.