- Barolo Monfortino Riserva, Giacomo Conterno 2014 MG11,000 GBP/cs
- Barolo, Bartolo Mascarello 2016 BT3,900 GBP/cs
- Chablis Les Forêts, Domaine René et Vincent Dauvissat 2018 BT660 GBP/cs
- Meursault Clos Des Ambres, Domaine Arnaud Ente 2015 BT4,680 GBP/cs
- Cabernet Sauvignon Monte Bello, Ridge Vineyards 2016 BT1,500 GBP/cs
- Les Forts de Latour 1989 BT1,920 GBP/cs
- Leoville Las Cases 1995 BT1,650 GBP/cs
- Cornas, Domaine Auguste Clape 1990 BT6,000 GBP/cs
- Lafite Rothschild 1983 BT6,000 GBP/cs
- Gazin 1955 BT3,120 GBP/cs
- Figeac 1989 BT1,740 GBP/cs
- L'Eglise Clinet 1988 BT1,080 GBP/cs
- Vieux Château Certan 1964 BT3,540 GBP/cs
- Vieux Château Certan 1994 BT1,500 GBP/cs
- Vieux Château Certan 1995 BT1,500 GBP/cs
- Vieux Château Certan 1996 BT1,500 GBP/cs
- Domaine de Trévallon Rouge 1990 BT2,160 GBP/cs
- Domaine de Trévallon Rouge 1990 BT2,400 GBP/cs
- Cerasuolo d'Abruzzo, Azienda Agricola Valentini Abruzzo 2018 BT660 GBP/cs
- Moulin a Vent Chassignol, Jules Desjourneys 2010 BT780 GBP/cs
- Arbois Savagnin, Puffeney 2002 BT360 GBP/cs
- Cotes du Jura Prestige Savignan, Ganevat 2008 BT720 GBP/cs
- Cotes du Jura Les Chalasses Marnes Bleues, Ganevat 2014 BT1,140 GBP/cs
- Cotes du Jura Les Grandes Teppes, Ganevat 2006 BT1,440 GBP/cs
- Cotes du Jura Les Grandes Teppes, Ganevat 2008 BT1,440 GBP/cs
Following the latest UK Government advice, most of our London staff continue to work from home. If you need to contact us please email email@example.com.
Deliveries are continuing as normal although those outside London may take up to 72 hours. Please pay online or by bank transfer to avoid delays in clearing cheques while the current restrictions apply.
Our Hong Kong office and local deliveries are operating as normal.
Over the past 40 years we have grown to become the world’s leading fine wine wholesaler. We have been able to give our customers – both trade and private alike – the best deals available, by working on a quick turnover, low profit business model. Whilst we specialise predominantly in the top wines of Bordeaux (of which we are one of Europe's biggest stockholders), we also offer an in depth selection of the finest wines from around the world.
The wine pages list our latest stocks of wine along with tasting notes and scores from various renowned wine writers. The vast majority of wines listed here belong to Farr Vintners and are physically available. All prices are in bond (exclusive of UK duty and VAT) and a minimum order of £500 applies unless otherwise stated.