- Barolo Monfortino Riserva, Giacomo Conterno 2014 MG12,320 EUR/cs
- Barolo, Bartolo Mascarello 2016 BT4,368 EUR/cs
- Chablis Les Forêts, Domaine René et Vincent Dauvissat 2018 BT739 EUR/cs
- Meursault Clos Des Ambres, Domaine Arnaud Ente 2015 BT5,242 EUR/cs
- Cabernet Sauvignon Monte Bello, Ridge Vineyards 2016 BT1,680 EUR/cs
- Les Forts de Latour 1989 BT2,150 EUR/cs
- Leoville Las Cases 1995 BT1,848 EUR/cs
- Cornas, Domaine Auguste Clape 1990 BT6,720 EUR/cs
- Lafite Rothschild 1983 BT6,720 EUR/cs
- Gazin 1955 BT3,494 EUR/cs
- Figeac 1989 BT1,949 EUR/cs
- L'Eglise Clinet 1988 BT1,210 EUR/cs
- Vieux Château Certan 1964 BT3,965 EUR/cs
- Vieux Château Certan 1994 BT1,680 EUR/cs
- Vieux Château Certan 1995 BT1,680 EUR/cs
- Vieux Château Certan 1996 BT1,680 EUR/cs
- Domaine de Trévallon Rouge 1990 BT2,419 EUR/cs
- Domaine de Trévallon Rouge 1990 BT2,688 EUR/cs
- Cerasuolo d'Abruzzo, Azienda Agricola Valentini Abruzzo 2018 BT739 EUR/cs
- Moulin a Vent Chassignol, Jules Desjourneys 2010 BT874 EUR/cs
- Arbois Savagnin, Puffeney 2002 BT403 EUR/cs
- Cotes du Jura Prestige Savignan, Ganevat 2008 BT806 EUR/cs
- Cotes du Jura Les Chalasses Marnes Bleues, Ganevat 2014 BT1,277 EUR/cs
- Cotes du Jura Les Grandes Teppes, Ganevat 2006 BT1,613 EUR/cs
- Cotes du Jura Les Grandes Teppes, Ganevat 2008 BT1,613 EUR/cs
Following the latest UK Government advice, most of our London staff continue to work from home. If you need to contact us please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deliveries are continuing as normal although those outside London may take up to 72 hours. Please pay online or by bank transfer to avoid delays in clearing cheques while the current restrictions apply.
Our Hong Kong office and local deliveries are operating as normal.
Over the past 40 years we have grown to become the world’s leading fine wine wholesaler. We have been able to give our customers – both trade and private alike – the best deals available, by working on a quick turnover, low profit business model. Whilst we specialise predominantly in the top wines of Bordeaux (of which we are one of Europe's biggest stockholders), we also offer an in depth selection of the finest wines from around the world.
The wine pages list our latest stocks of wine along with tasting notes and scores from various renowned wine writers. The vast majority of wines listed here belong to Farr Vintners and are physically available. All prices are in bond (exclusive of UK duty and VAT) and a minimum order of £500 applies unless otherwise stated.