- Taittinger Comtes de Champagne Blanc de Blancs 2006 ME1,489 EUR/bt
- Chianti Classico Vigna del Sorbo Gran Selezione, Fontodi 2016 BT747 EUR/cs
- Pichon Baron 2016 DM621 EUR/bt
- Barolo, Bartolo Mascarello 2010 BT5,175 EUR/cs
- Bâtard Montrachet, Domaine Leflaive 2010 BT4,623 EUR/cs
- Chevalier Montrachet, Domaine Leflaive 2010 BT7,590 EUR/cs
- Bâtard Montrachet, Domaine Leflaive 2009 BT5,106 EUR/cs
- Cote Rotie La Landonne, Etienne Guigal 2009 BT4,629 EUR/cs
- Corton Charlemagne, Domaine Bonneau du Martray 2009 BT1,725 EUR/cs
- Valbuena 5°, Vega Sicilia 2015 BT1,035 EUR/cs
- Taittinger Comtes de Champagne Blanc de Blancs 2006 MG1,265 EUR/cs
- La Mission Haut Brion 2015 BT3,565 EUR/cs
- Sociando Mallet 2008 BT414 EUR/cs
- Sperss, Gaja 2006 BT2,300 EUR/cs
- Laforge 2009 BT621 EUR/cs
- Palmer 2008 BT2,128 EUR/cs
- Palmer 1989 BT4,830 EUR/cs
- Branaire Ducru 2009 BT748 EUR/cs
- Brane Cantenac 2009 BT897 EUR/cs
- CDP Clos des Papes, Domaine Paul Avril 2001 BT794 EUR/cs
- L'Evangile 2000 BT2,990 EUR/cs
- Louis Roederer 1990 BT1,725 EUR/cs
- Perrier Jouët Belle Epoque, Perrier Jouet 1990 BT2,415 EUR/cs
- Krug Clos du Mesnil 1989 BT15,180 EUR/cs
- Moët Brut Imperial, Moët & Chandon 1986 BT1,725 EUR/cs
Following recent UK Government advice, most of our London staff will be working from home with effect from Wednesday 18th March.
Deliveries to London are continuing as normal. Deliveries to the rest of the country will take up to 72 hours. Please note that this is subject to change at any time.
If you need to contact us please email email@example.com and we will respond as soon as possible.
Our Hong Kong office continues to function normally.
Over the past 40 years we have grown to become the world’s leading fine wine wholesaler. We have been able to give our customers – both trade and private alike – the best deals available, by working on a quick turnover, low profit business model. Whilst we specialise predominantly in the top wines of Bordeaux (of which we are one of Europe's biggest stockholders), we also offer an in depth selection of the finest wines from around the world.
The wine pages list our latest stocks of wine along with tasting notes and scores from various renowned wine writers. The vast majority of wines listed here belong to Farr Vintners and are physically available. All prices are in bond (exclusive of UK duty and VAT) and a minimum order of £500 applies unless otherwise stated.