- Cheval Blanc 2005 SZ7,950 GBP/bt
- Léoville Barton 2005 SZ950 GBP/bt
- Léoville Poyferré 2005 IM650 GBP/bt
- Léoville Poyferré 2005 MG900 GBP/cs
- Léoville Poyferré 2005 DM320 GBP/bt
- Lynch Bages 2005 NB2,500 GBP/bt
- Wiltinger Braune Kupp Kabinett, Le Gallais, Egon Müller 2018 BT350 GBP/cs
- Wiltinger Braune Kupp Spatlese, Le Gallais, Egon Müller 2018 BT660 GBP/cs
- Cos d'Estournel 2009 BT2,175 GBP/cs
- Phélan Ségur 2009 BT370 GBP/cs
- Vieux Château Certan 2009 BT2,400 GBP/cs
- Beaune 1er Cru Celebration, Louis Jadot 2012 BT300 GBP/cs
- Solaia, Piero Antinori 2010 BT1,800 GBP/cs
- Malescot Saint Exupéry 2005 MG950 GBP/cs
- Tignanello, Piero Antinori 2013 DM290 GBP/bt
- La Conseillante 2005 DM750 GBP/bt
- La Chenade 2016 MG150 GBP/cs
- Malescot Saint Exupéry 2016 BT450 GBP/cs
- Malescot Saint Exupéry 2016 MG460 GBP/cs
- Dom Perignon Jeff Koons 2004 BT1,500 GBP/cs
- CDP Vieux Télégraphe, Domaine Daniel Brunier 2016 BT450 GBP/cs
- Dom Perignon 2009 BT1,250 GBP/cs
- Clos Apalta, Casa Lapostolle 2014 BT840 GBP/cs
- Galatrona, Petrolo 2015 DM210 GBP/bt
- Clinet 2015 DM295 GBP/bt
Following recent UK Government advice, most of our London staff will be working from home with effect from Wednesday 18th March.
Deliveries to London are continuing as normal. Deliveries to the rest of the country will take up to 72 hours. Please note that this is subject to change at any time.
If you need to contact us please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond as soon as possible.
Our Hong Kong office continues to function normally.
Over the past 40 years we have grown to become the world’s leading fine wine wholesaler. We have been able to give our customers – both trade and private alike – the best deals available, by working on a quick turnover, low profit business model. Whilst we specialise predominantly in the top wines of Bordeaux (of which we are one of Europe's biggest stockholders), we also offer an in depth selection of the finest wines from around the world.
The wine pages list our latest stocks of wine along with tasting notes and scores from various renowned wine writers. The vast majority of wines listed here belong to Farr Vintners and are physically available. All prices are in bond (exclusive of UK duty and VAT) and a minimum order of £500 applies unless otherwise stated.